Who are we looking for?
Our recruitment offers are a reflection of the current needs of the organization. We employ people focused on cooperation, honest and professional, consistently aiming at achieving high quality tasks. We pay great attention to the competencies that build a work culture based on key values for our company.
We value variety and we draw from it. Different nationalities, culture, education, age, gender, professional and life experiences broaden our perspective and shape the point of view.
We are constantly developing, because our ambition is to be an attractive workplace for people with high potential, both those with experience and young ones, just starting their professional career.
We respect individualism. At RUN-Chłodnia, we try to ensure that each employee is treated individually, taking into account his / her abilities and predispositions.
We believe that this approach is the key to build a solid and highly qualified team, for which our company’s motto „Better none than bad” is not just a phrase.
You can start your adventure with our company from seasonal work, which usually lasts from May to October. If you are honest, responsible, friendly, respect the work of others and you are not afraid of working hard, you are the one we are looking for and you have the chance to stay with us for longer — even up till retirement.
Recruitment process stages
1. send your CV via e-mail to: email@example.com or
2. submit application documents directly at the company’s headquarters at ul. Wysoka 14 in Włocławek, or
3. share your professional profile on social media for us.
We encourage you to visit our website in the futureIf if at the moment we do not have a job offer that you are interested in.
2. Pre-selection of applications — all submitted application documents are analyzed by us, but due to their large number we only respond to selected ones.
3. Job interview
This is the stage where we want to get to know you better and we want you to know us. The interview is conducted by a human resources department employee. During the interview, the manager of the team you apply for is also present. During the meeting you can expect substantive and situational questions. The number of interviews depends on the level of the position you are applying for. All people invited to a recruitment interview always receive information about its result.
Jow can you prepare for the interview? Here are some tips:
- Make sure you know the place, date of the meeting and the name of the person you are to meet.
- Analyze the advertisement, especially in terms of the requirements for candidates.
- Find in your CV the facts that confirm having the required qualifications.
- Familiarize yourself with available information about the company. You can use our website at http://runchlodnia.com.pl
- Prepare questions that you would like to ask your future employer.
4. Verification of references provided by the candidate from previous work places.
5. Choosing a candidate and submitting a job offer.
Practice and apprenticeships for students
Apprenticeships for vocational school students, technicians and university students are implemented on the basis of agreements with schools and universities.
We provide trainees and apprentices with:
- implementation of tasks resulting from the practice / apprenticeships program,
- solid education under the guidance of experienced employees,
- development of interests,
- counseling and ongoing support of a tutor.
You’ll get the chance to implement your own ideas and implement many interesting tasks yourself, as well as real opportunities for promotion.
We make sure our training policy supports the business strategy. Among the managers we promote the attitude of active involvement in the development of subordinate teams’ competences. We support the professional development of our employees by means of various tools.
Introductory trainings help new team members get to know the organization. They include information on products, quality requirements, health and safety rules as well as procedures and regulations in the company.
Conferences / Trainings / Workshops
We organize workshops and substantive and obligatory trainings. We promote work safety. We extend our knowledge through participation in industry conferences.
Internal exchange of knowledge — a perspective for everyone
We share our knowledge with colleagues. We are serious about the mission of teaching others and we promote leaders.
We encourage our employees to improve their language skills.
Additional benefits that we offer to our employees include:
- Corporate events for employees and their families — we celebrate important moments together.
- Group insurance — we offer our employees several groups of Life Insurance on preferential terms.
- Discounts on company products.
- Activities improving physical condition — do you want to work on the form? — we invite you to sports activities; do you like acting as a team or have the spirit of healthy competition? — join our football team; do you like fishing? — go fishing with us.
- Flexible forms of work.
- Legal advice.
Current job offers:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.