GENERAL INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Please be advised that in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection of data, Journal of Laws of the EU No. L. of 2016 No. 119, page 1) — hereinafter referred to as the GDPR,
1. the administrator of your personal data will be “RUN-Chłodnia in Włocławku”Ltd. based in Włocławek, ul. Wysoka 14, 87–800 Włocławek, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Toruń, VII Commercial Division, under KRS
number 0000026524, NIP 8882420807, tel. 54 412–39-25, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. pl (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator);
2. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, which you can contact at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by correspondence to the address of the Administrator’s office;
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to:
a. in order to implement the concluded contract, and the basis is art. 6 par. 1 b) GDPR — indispensability to perform the contract to which you are a party, until the expiry of this, with the proviso that sometimes these data may be processed also after the contract expires, but only if it is allowed or required in the light of applicable law, e.g. processing in connection with the pursuit of claims, settlements, handling complaints and implementation of consumer rights
b. for purposes related to tax settlements and fulfillment of other obligations resulting from legal regulations, including reporting obligations, while the basis is art. 6 par. 1 c) GDPR — indispensability to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator;
c. direct telephone or electronic contact in connection with the execution of contracts concluded, sales support or order fulfillment, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR, based on your free consent;
d. in order to implement your rights, update your data, run a customer database combining data from various systems and sources, based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator,
e. for archival purposes (evidence) and for the purpose of securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator;
f. for direct marketing, including sending information about products, promotions and services provided, and submitting offers and proposals for the conclusion of a contract and in this respect for direct electronic contact via email (e-mail) or telephone contact at the given telephone number, based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR, based on your free consent;
4. Your personal data may be processed on the basis of entrusting processing by the following entities: companies affiliated with capital with the Administrator located in Poland, service providers providing for us services in the field of: production consultancy, fire regulations, product development, service and IT service; If your data is entrusted to other entities, we will inform you immediately by e-mail, telephone or message on the website.
5. The Administrator informs that in order to ensure the safety of persons and property in the area of its enterprise, including the safety of its employees, it conducts video monitoring covering the premises and buildings located at ul. Wysoka 14 in Włocławek. Relevant graphical and textual information about video monitoring is located at the entrance gate and at the entrance to the property and at the entrances to the buildings, so using our services or staying in the above-mentioned real estate and at the company, at the same time you agree to processing personal data in the form of your image.
6. The processing of personal data in the form of the image of persons results from the legitimate interests of the Administrator, i.e. ensuring the safety of the company’s employees and clients, their property and dispute resolution, pursuing claims and reviewing complaints, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR — the legitimate interest of the Administrator,
7. Personal data in the form of an image will or may be transferred only to entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of legal provisions, ie law enforcement authorities, courts or public administration bodies. Access to monitoring recordings is subject to strict restrictions and controls.
8. Monitoring recordings will be kept until the monitoring recordings have been overwritten, but no longer than for a period of 3 (three) months.
9. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (a country outside the European Economic Area) or an international organization.
10. Your personal data (in addition to the monitoring recordings) will be kept for:
a) 10 years for counterparties data and for sale purchase transactions with natural persons,
b) 50 years for the personal data of the company’s employees, from the date of their transfer. After the retention period, your personal data will be deleted from the Administrator’s IT systems, and paper documents will be destroyed;
11. you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it,
12. You have the right to request the removal of your personal data at any time,
13. you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data,
14. you have the right to transfer data in a commonly used format allowing, for example, to print or
save in the computer’s memory,
15. you have the right to object to further data processing,
16. Each of the rights mentioned in items from 11 to 15 can be implemented by sending a relevant application in writing to the address of the Administrator’s office with annotation personal data or in electronic form by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
17. You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal. The statement of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be submitted in writing, sending it to the address of the Administrator’s office with annotation of personal data or in electronic form by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com,
18. you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR;
19. You provide your personal data in a completely voluntary manner. If you do not complete the required fields of the form or if you do not have a signature under the form or if you do not provide the data necessary to conclude the contract, we will not be able to provide services for you. However, if you do not provide an e-mail address or telephone number, we will not be able to contact you by phone or email in connection with the performance of the contract or in other cases related to the provision of services by contract or marketing activities.